Saturday, August 28, 2010
Capelet
Fell in love with this capelet from Prudent Baby. Even the fabric from Heather Ross Far Far Away II. I spent as much money on this fabric as I ever have, making it even more painful when I cut one of the pieces upside down! Anyway, it's beautiful!! I hope my beautiful little girl loves it too.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Around St. Louis - Bowood Farms
The Central West End is half an hour from my house, so I don't often go, even though my favorite store in St. Louis is there. About twic...
-
This is good, but it makes me want cream cheese and lox. Step it up Rold Gold. Surely someone on your taste test team suggested Everything B...
-
Catching up! Lots of catching up to do with my posting. One reason I've been waiting to post pictures is that I've been working on a...
How could she not love this? (And I noticed the book she's holding too :) )
ReplyDelete